Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Ultimate Hotel


I'm one of those guys who is always looking for the ultimate getaway, a remote and peaceful vacation spot free of noise, bustling crowds and chattering tourists. Then yesterday, I came across this: POSEIDON UNDERSEA RESORTS.

Yup, an undersea resort complete with 5-star amenities, including a revolving restaurant, a diver lock-out chamber and rooms with panoramic views of the undersea world around the resort.

The rooms will be about $1500 a night, which means that the only way I'll ever visit is if I find a rich girlfriend before the resort opens in 2007.

Yeah, I didn't think so, either!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.... so many comments running through this blonde head... so little time.

;o)

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you never know. If you're cute enough....
Keep your hopes up.

You know what I think about in the rooms like that? - what if that glass breaks??
Damn, I can't even sweem.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd better start the search for your future ex-wife!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Cop the Truth said...

Hmmm,3 comments and not one taker. Lovely...

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who said I wasn't a taker???

Be careful what you wish for babe...

;o)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home