Thursday, July 13, 2006

All Over But The Shoutin'

You ever get those emails from a friend or family member that say "Hey, check this out"?

I do. All the time. And it's usually a bunch of fat guys in speedos doing a "Topless Car Wash" or something like that. Ew.

But then a rare gem comes along.

A former SFer sent me something that I immediately fell in love with. When I went to the site, I also found some of the giants in Milblogging had already been there. No wonder I was never a Pathfinder.

Check it out, you'll be glad you did. Trust me. Homemade Sin: "The Boys" got new clothes

Also blogging:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas...having dialup in these mountains is preventing me from viewing/hearing this "rare gem".

I shall save it for a later date.

Deep sigh.. ;o)

5:05 AM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

Wow, talk about a powerful vid.

Thanks for sharing, Mike.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home