Sunday, August 06, 2006

New Home For Cop The Truth

Introducing the new Cop The Truth.

It's bigger, it's badder, it's, well...pretty much the same, really.

We've moved (to www.CopTheTruth.Typepad.com), so please come over and say hello. The first drink is on me. Actually, I just had a glass of wine, so the first drink has been taken. Sorry!

Thanks to everyone who visited us here and took the time to comment, it's been greatly appreciated (yes, even you, "HC"). Your input has helped us make the decision to move on to a more advanced Cop. I hope to see you all at the new site (we even have new carpet there!). If you blogroll Cop, please update your blogrolls to link the new site.

This one will stay up just in case some vagabond wonders in off of the street, looking for shelter. Or in case some phreak, say a family member (like a sister or a brother-in-law) decides they like the b/w version of Cop better, and I have to switch back. Insufferable know-it-alls! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This is like graduating high school. Except then, I had friends, and stuff. Oh, and a family that supported me. Oh, and there were a few hotties lingering around (you know who you are). Damnit, I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

It is said that, when one door closes, another opens. Off to a new piece of sky!

Once more into the breach, dear friends, with nary a whimper!

Godspeed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people are so touchy!!! I didn't say I liked this one better, I just said the other one was kinda... girly..!!

BRAT!!!!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I just mastered getting to this site without a tour guide and you pack up the tent stakes-- while I am not looking and MOVE!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home